12 Meridian Protocol
Number of patches required
Conception Vessel 17
On the anterior median line of the chest, at the level of the 4th intercostal space, at the midpoint between the two nipples.
On the dorsum of the foot, in the depression proximal to the 1st metatarsal space.
Place 1 patch on right leg.
Gall Bladder 42
On the lateral side of the dorsum of the foot, proximal to the 4th metatarsophalangeal joint, between the 4th and 5th metatarsal bones, on the medial side of the tendon of m. extensor digiti minimi of the foot.
Place 1 patch on left leg.
On the chest, directly below the nipple, in the 6th intercostal space, 4 fingers lateral to the anterior midline.
Symptoms Caused by Imbalances of the Meridians
Excessive Heat of The Meridian
- The patient can get excited and cry easily.
- Starts various projects at the same time and moves in different directions simultaneously
- Is obsessive about the fact of having to go to the very end of things
Excessive Cold of The Meridian
- Visual disturbances
- Inability to use eyes for a long period of time
- The patient is irrational and getting angry for nothing.
- Dizziness and goofy movements